Home > > Question/ Answer

Category Heading Support

I am noticing some mood and memory changes in someone I care about. What do I do?


The first step would be to help the person get to their family physician for a full physical in order to determine the reason for the changes. If this is a family member often there can be resistance to going to the doctor. If this is the case a short call to the doctor and expressing your concerns may encourage the doctor to call the patient in for a full physical. If this is not a family member then getting into contact with a family member and expressing your concerns would be the first step.

Related Documention:


Are you satisfied with the information?