Home > > Question/ Answer

Category Heading Support

I am experiencing problems with my memory. What's my first step?


The first step would be to make an appointment with your family doctor in order to be assessed. Typically an assessment for memory problems would include a full physical, collection of blood and urine, a full medical history and a memory test. There is no formal diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease or related disease, but these other tests can help your doctor eliminate other possible reasons for your memory loss.

Related Documention:


Are you satisfied with the information?